Office Supply Art - Foldback Clips Rocker

Friday, February 11, 2011

Foldback Clips Rocker

Thanks to Google and the internet I learned something new today. I learned that these black paper clips as I used to call them have a proper name of "Foldback Clips". Now I'm not sure if you already knew that but I've had so many of these that I really didn't care what to call them. At least now I know. Anyway, I'm going to get a bunch of these when I get to the office so I can build the cool office supply sculpture you see above. I'd probably make at least 10 and create a stage with a band rocking out. That'd be really cool except that I'd probably be too lazy to do it.

Posted by Jab Escutin
Source: ObviousWinner


Anonymous said...

wow how did you do that. very impressive. can i please have instructions. pleaseeeeeee! :)

Unknown said...

@Anonymous - sorry man... I wasn't the one who created it... You might want to check the source link to get more information...